From 2014-2015 I posted nearly every day on a variety of subjects relating to education in a blog called Ahead of the Hydra. My erstwhile me is inspiring the current me to restart this important practice.
Some of my favorite posts:
- Perception and possibility
- Immigrants, Hegel, and the question of civil space
- The Philosopher and the Pragmatist: Common Sense, Nonsense, and Rightness in the Modern Conversation about Non-Profit Adult Education
- Does language represent freedom or limitation?
- This land is your land, this land is my land.
For more of my earlier writings, go to https://aheadofthehydra.wordpress.com/